Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Perspectives...















So I know it's been a while since I posted anything here, but I've been a little busy with moving, and school, etc. Anyway, things are going pretty well, but it's so much more than I could have imagined, or really even prepared myself for. I've been absolutely amazed in so many different areas of my life, and have already learned so much. One of those areas is that I need to re-assess my priorities (move studying way up for one thing!), as well as taking a look, and possibly moving in my rumble strips and guard rails. I need to pay more attention of how close I get to the edge, or now, to these preliminary cautions, and actually do something when I see/hear these warning signs.

On a different note, I have been working out a bunch which has been a great way to keep me focused as well as keep me on a set schedule too! Plus as an added bonus I'm getting back in shape, and I love being toned up and ready to race at a moments notice. I actually might run a half marathon this Oct., but much of that will depend on how studying goes. Okay, well that's all for now...

Over and out!

Lo!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I seriously miss you lady! Keep on pressing on and pressing in.

Anonymous said...

finally a post, think of you often.
much love, thorn #1