Sunday, July 05, 2009

Updates...a few!

It's been a while since I posted last, but I've been just a tad busy! I've had my first exams in all of my classes (most of them I've had 2 already), and the majority of them have gone well, but no time at all to slack off! I've been doing pretty well with keeping up on a regular schedule, both with classes and such, but also with training. I'm doing my best to get up early (5:20ish) and go for a run, even if it is only about a mile and a half. Partly because running in the afternoon right now is so hot with the heat index above 100 on most days. I had my first house guests this past week, which was wonderful to catch up after about 4 years of seeing them last! It was a very short visit, but still very good! My grandparents (dad's side) will be traveling through the area next weekend and are going to stop by for a visit as well, which will be great to see them and show them where I live!

I'm doing my best at trying to keep my friends posted, and was even able to manage to get some snail mail out to some of them! This is one of my favorite things to do, but I haven't been able to do it as much as I'd really like, but I'll take what I can get! Plus, I know that they understand how busy I am, and that I have to keep my priorities straight, and that unfortunately means that snail mail is not at the top of the list (nor is blogging!).

Life has been full of drama lately...nothing horrible, but still rocking my world that I know pretty hard at times. Much of the drama isn't of my own really, but still affects me for many reasons, and I'm okay with that. Sometimes you're just stuck between a rock and a hard place! Life goes on though, and we make the best of it, and try to do it with the least amount of casualties and move on to the next chapter of life.

On a different note, I have absolutely AMAZING friends! I honestly don't know what on earth I did to deserve these incredible people, but I'm not going to ask questions, I'm just going to love them, and try and reciprocate the love and support they show me so often! Really I don't know how some people manage to make it through life without a support system like I am blessed to have.

Okay, well, that's all for now. I just thought I'd share a few things that have been on my mind lately. Hopefully the next time I post it won't be so far of in the distance!

Over and out!
Lo!

No comments: