Monday, November 12, 2007

rAnDoM...

So here are a few random things running through my head...

* Bryers strawberry ice cream is amazing...especially when you add additional frozen strawberries to the already delicious mix!
* I only have 3 (maybe four) massage left to give in clinic!!!
* Shadowing my chiropractor today was a blast...plus it really helps me to see what I could be doing a few years (five actually) down the road.
* It's kind of nice not having a TV in my apartment...silence is great! Try it out sometime!
* I'm currently reading a HUGE, but very good book...not having a TV helps in keeping me to stick with the almost 700 page book!
* I can't wait to come home and see everyone, and catch up with all my friends!
* Thanksgiving is just around the corner...I better kick my work outs into high gear!
* Thanksgiving is just around the corner...Oh, how I love food! Yay, for home cooking!
* It's amazing how many people I've really connected to out here...I'm really going to miss so many friends when I move.
* That 10 hour drive is not looking all that fun, but at the end of it I'll be home! I probably wont seem like 10 hours...probably more like 20 because of the anticipation!
* I dressed professional today...I really liked it! It was nice not wearing scrubs...or a white top and black pants like I'm so used to wearing! Colors are fun...sweaters are awesome!
* I could go for some of my mom's rhubarb pie right about now!

Okay well I told you they were random! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: