Friday, December 07, 2007

A short update...

I know I've been MIA for a while, so I thought I'd try and update this a little bit. I'm back in South Bend for a while now...about 8 months. I graduated from massage therapy school just under a month ago now and passed my boards a couple days ago. I'm signed up for a handful of classes this coming semester to help me on my way towards DC school. I'll end up taking a few more classes in the summer, but then my plan is to head back out to KC and take a couple more classes through Cleveland before starting the DC program in a year! Yikes that's going to go by fast! Exciting, but stressful at the same time. I'm already planning a couple trips out to KC, which I'm really looking forward to. It will be great to be home as well, time to relax a little and enjoy everything around here that I haven't had in such a long time! Okay well I'm going to keep this short and sweet for now! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: