Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday!

Oh man what a great day! So I got an e-mail from my boss at church to see if I could help out on a temporary position while they're going through some changes, and of course being that I loved working there the first time agreed! Today was my first day back, but it felt as if I hadn't been gone a day! It was great seeing everyone again, seeing their double takes because I was working there again.

I love working at my church, because well I love my church, but the people are amazing! At my last job, same thing, the people were amazing! I tell you what, the next place I work will be hard to top these two amazing places because they set the bar pretty high! I miss my friends/co-workers at my last job, but it's really great to come back to a job that I loved so much before I left, and can't wait to help out again some more!

After work I went and got my hair cut and styled, and I love it! It's been a LONG time since I've had anything done to it and boy did it need it! So about 4 inches came off, a few layers put in, and a few highlights too! It really looks great! Also I got some wonderful Christmas cards from some wonderful friends, which was a pleasant surprise when I got home! Okay well I just thought I'd share my wonderful day! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Lori Casto said...

ahhh, tis good to have you back with us