Monday, March 24, 2008

aMaZiNg!

A few things...

When I was in KC for my spring break I went to the store to buy some coffee. No big deal, but I had an amazing encounter. While I was standing there grinding some coffee, an older gentleman walked in the isle near me and struck up a conversation. We ended up talking for about five minutes! It really was amazing! I think we brightened each other's day!

This past weekend I got a HUGE surprise! (Well, actually she's quite small!) Anyway, a very good friend of mine flew in town and surprised me (and a few others I'm sure!)! It was so awesome! I was in complete shock! I'm talking jaw to the floor, and totally going nuts! It was quite a scene I'm sure!

One last thing....Check this out! I'm on the Cleveland Chiropractic College website! YAY!!!

HERE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very nice that you got to see your friend...but I am very disappointed that you didn't share the wonderful time you spent with the firemen on Easter...Jay