Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wednesday...cRaZy!!!

So this past Wednesday was cRaZy!!! Here is why...

0500 - wake up
0503 - get out of bed and start to get ready
0503 to 0535 - shower, get dressed, pack my lunch, etc.
0543 - leave for school
0603 - arrive at school (good parking when you're the only one there!)
0610 - sit down in the cafeteria and study O-Chem
0700 - eat FREE pancakes provided from Student Council (StuCo) for a back to school thing.
0715 - make my way to class, fill up water bottle, etc.
0730 - start O-Chem exam
0815 - hand in exam and head to the lounge to study for the Chem II exam
0925 - get to class, and try to relax and remember everything I've studied
0930 - start Chem II exam
1015 - finish Chem II exam, and head to the cafeteria to work on lab report from Chem II
1045 to 1215- heat up lunch, and meet up with a friend/class mate and see what she thought of the exams, check email, continue working on lab report
1220 - head to Bio class for one more lecture before our exam on Friday
1320 - finish class an hour early! head back to the cafeteria to finish lab report
1430 - decide to check and see if grades are posted for Chem II exam...84% class average 73% so I'm pretty excited! (O-Chem grades wont be posted until Monday! UGH!)
1515 - finish lab report, but have to wait for our 3rd lab partner to stop by before taking off
1516 - check email and see that I have a check to pick up at school! YAY!
1517 - pick up check at school...totally having a great, but very long, day!
1600 - 3rd lab partner stops by, then finally I head home!
1635 - arrive home after a very long day, and start to figure out dinner
1730 - make a huge taco salad
1900 - go with Val (my roomie!) to take recycling to a drop off center
1945 - finally find the place, but it's already closed...poo stinky!
2010 - back home, and exhausted!
2015 - figure out what all needs to go to school with me tomorrow, get that packed up
2030 - get ready for bed
2100 - finally get in bed, read for a while, recieve a text from a friend...too tired to text back
2200 - sleeping finally!

Talk about a long day! Anyway, so since then I've had my bio test, 93% with the class average 75% if I remember correctly, so pretty happy with the grade. This weekend I'll be studying concepts from O-Chem & Chem II from Friday; watching the Irish; church; watching the Colts and other NFL games; and doing some yard work. I stay pretty busy that's for sure! So, sorry if I haven't kept this updated, it gets put on the back burner sometimes! Okay, well there you go for now! Over and out!

Lo!

2 comments:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Phew! Exhausting!!

Jay said...

Good to see you keep yourself busy...I get updates from your Dad too. Keep up the good work...your doing great!