Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dang it's late...or way too early!

Well last night was interesting. I decided to watch the World Series Game 3, and when I first saw the score it was 4-0 Houston. I figured I would keep watching though, and then Sox came back with 5 runs, so they were now up by 1. Houston didn't look like they could do much to them, and then they ended up tying it up in the 8th inning. It went into extra innings, and I figured I'd still watch it, but when it was around 12:30 I had to call it a night. If I would have stayed up only a little longer I would have seen the Sox win rather than just hear that they did. It was a really good game though. So now the Sox are up 3 games to none, and Clemens is out with a pulled hamstring so he'll be out the rest of the series even if Houston gets its act together.

Well I got up early again today, and have been trying to figure out a few things for the day that I need to get done. It seems like I'll be running all over town today, so I'm not sure if I'll actually get a run in, but that is probably a good thing considering that my foot is really bothering me today. I'm hoping that I can get a few more things done before the end of the week because a friend of mine is supposed to be coming in town, which is very exciting, and my great aunts birthday party for her 90th is this Saturday! Watch out folks, she's going to cut the rug! Well time to get moving for the day! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: