Monday, October 24, 2005

It's getting cold outside...but it's oh so warm inside!

Well, being that I live in the mid-west you would think that I would be used to the change in weather. I guess it's that this time it was very drastic. One day 80 and the very next day 50's! Granted this was a few weeks ago, but still! It is supposed to dip down into the 30's tonight, and possibly hit 32, which hasn't happened yet! I must say I have a new appreciation for the fire place! The coffee, tea and hot cocoa companies are loving it I'm sure! It is also so great to have a down comforter, I must say, it's a must living in the heart of the Midwest!

It may be cold outside, but seriously it is so beautiful out! The leaves are changing colors, and starting to fall to the ground, and the kids, as well as myself are stomping on them to hear them crunch! I love going on walks in the fall, it's really one of my favorite things to do. (Plus fall means that baseball is in it's final swings, and that football is really starting to get going!) I can't help that I'm a huge sports nut, but I won't over do it...okay, maybe when the COLTS play, but other than that I'm just a fan! Well time to get going! It's time to put some grout down! Over and out!

Lo

No comments: