Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It's a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

Oh what a beautiful day it is! I must say I did sleep longer than I wanted to, but I did go for a run like I had planned. I probably didn't run as much as I really wanted to, but for now I'll take it because my foot is still hurting me. After I got back from my run I did some push ups and crunches, so I feel pretty good right now. I have to get back in the habit of working out again, esp being that Thanksgiving is coming and I know I'm going to eat way too much.

Last night I went to Lula's, the best coffee spot ever, with one of my very good friends who was in town for the weekend. It was so great to catch up with what's going on in each others lives. I feel like I haven't talked to some of my friends in such a long time, it's crazy! I still love them all though! After I got home from going to Lula's, I got to talk to Melissa for a while which was great cause we were laughing the majority of the time as usual!



This is one of my favorite pictures of me and Melissa. This was taken when Melissa came up to surprise everyone for Labor day weekend. What an awesome time! Well, I have to get going....Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: