Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm turning into a girl!

Oh, I love so much getting my hair cut & styled! It's not even the end product that I love so much (although, usually I love that too!), but getting my hair washed, it's one of those simple pleasures.

So today I went to my hair stylist, and as always, it looks amazing! I was good though, I even took some of my homework to work on while waiting for my highlights to take. I so did not want to be reading, especially class work, but better to get it done while I'm sitting around, then not to get it done at all!

Also, I got my lia sophia jewelry today! I love it! I haven't worn all of it yet, I mean it's only the first day people! Give it a little while, they'll all come out at some point! All right, I just thought I'd tell you my fun day that I had! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like it was a great day yesterday. Looking forward to seeing your new do!