Tuesday, February 26, 2008

SWEET!

I know it's been a while since I last posted, but you'll get over it, and I'll post something intriguing so you'll come back again anyway! Okay, so I have to tell you some really exciting things that have been going on! I pre-ordered Dave Barnes "You, Me & The World", as should you! (To make it nice and easy for you, I even added a link on the sidebar to take you directly there!) Anyway, I've been anticipating this album for a while now because he played some of the new songs at a concert that I went to in October of last year. As always, simply amazing. Also, I received an e-mail from the apartment complex that I applied for when I move back to KC, and...I'm on the wait list for a specific style of apartments available! Being that I'm not moving in until July, all should be good! I'm very excited! Then yesterday, I received an e-mail from my admissions advisor at Cleveland Chiropractic College (yes, it's in KC, not OH) asking me if I would write a little bit about me, and my experience so far with CCC, and why I decided CCC over other DC schools! What an honor! I can't even explain how excited I was when I read the e-mail! I told one of my co-workers right away because I was so ecstatic! This little bio/story is going to go on a blog of some sort for CCC, crazy! Who knows what the future holds...but I'm going to venture a guess and say big things! Let's see, what else....oh, I only have a week until my spring break starts....YAY! I'll head down to KC to hang out with friends, and get a few things with school sorted out a little further as well as with my apartment complex too. I'm pretty sure that's all that's really of any pressing matter, or anything that is really worth telling about for now. Until next time...

Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: