Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fantastic weekend!

Saturday I went to the gym to help a friend start a great workout! After that I made amazing, oh so good, yummy delicious french toast! Yes, that's right, it really does need that big of an intro! Then it was time to go to the early service at church, which was absolutely amazing. If you didn't get a chance to go, you can watch it here. Dr. Bob did such an incredible job, and it really couldn't have been better timing. After church a few friends and I went to see 27 Dresses, which was such a great movie! I highly recommend it, I'll probably end up owning once it comes out.

Today I get to catch up on my homework, boo, and do laundry. Mostly though I get to just hang out and relax which I really haven't done in a while. I even made a wonderful breakfast with coffee to start of my wonderful day! In the next couple days I get to start getting everything ready for my move back to KC. I also get to renew my drivers license, which I'm excited about because the picture that I have right now is terrible, so hopefully this one will turn out better!

This coming Friday & Saturday Evita is coming to town, so I got called to work the load in/out for the show! Very exciting because this means that I'll get a little bit of an extra cash flow before I go on my spring break! Oh, I can't wait for break! I'll be driving back down to KC for the week to catch up with friends, as well as get a few more things in order and such. I can't wait! I really love it down there, which I never thought I would say...I never thought I would go there on my breaks that's for sure! Well, over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, so glad you're coming home! Will you be working at the store?