Tuesday, January 22, 2008

AMAZING!

As many of you know my parents are AMAZING! This isn't something new, but I have to explain just how amazing they are!

Today I was getting up crazy early to go to the gym before heading off to class. My dad was already up because he had to go to work today, and offered to go start my car for me! Not only did he start my car, but he also cleaned off the inches of snow that had piled up from the night! How wonderful! Then my mom told me last night to call her on my way home from the gym so she could get up and make me breakfast! So she made both my sister and I breakfast before heading off to class. Now if you know her you know that breakfast isn't just cereal if she's making it! So she made eggs & toast, and coffee too! Seriously, how amazing are they! Over and out!

Lo!

2 comments:

Lori Casto said...

they are amazing and they love their princess :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet...I want to move back in with my mommy! BTW you look like your Dad! You MUST let me know the next time you visit KC!