Thursday, January 03, 2008

A few thoughts...

Some random thoughts for the evening....

~ I LOVE hanging out with my girlfriends!

~ One of the greatest feelings in the world is feeling appreciated by someone...feeling your worth!

~ I LOVE sending random cards to my friends...Snail mail is GREAT!

~ Some of the most meaningful words have been said to me from some unexpected people.

~ Saying, "Thank you!" really goes a long way!

I guess really this post isn't as random as I thought....Gratitude is a huge thing, and can be done so easily, and without much effort at all, but it makes a ginormous difference to the person on the other end. Pass on the gratitude...say, "thank you", even in the little things! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

I'm so glad we got to hang out some before church, since I needed to head home after.

You're amazing.

Just in case you forgot :)