Thursday, January 17, 2008

A short update...

  • My trip to KC was awesome; short, but awesome! Miss it already!
  • Will be moving back to KC sooner than first expected. End of June instead of end of July.
  • Found an apartment that I think will be great for me out there; very close to everything I need, in my price range, and they feel really inviting.
  • I've been able to have some really wonderful conversations with a few friends of mine, and have really come away from them with a new appreciation for what we had talked about.
  • Classes so far are, well they're going. I'm already counting down the days until I'm done with the semester! Hehe!
  • I've successfully learned how to put make up on, thanks to a wonderful friend of mine having the patience to help me out!
  • I got a new pair of glasses, which I really like, but my permanent pair won't be in for another couple weeks. Until then, though I get a pair, just in a different color. Still very cute!
  • I'm planning on starting my crazy training schedule for my half marathon coming up at the end of May. I'm planning on being at the gym by 5:30 in the morning to be able to get in a full workout before work/class. I'm sure the first few days, or for that matter weeks, will be a pain, but it will be so worth it when I cross that finish line!

Okay, well there's a short update on a lot that's been going on in the past week. Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: