Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Back to the grind...

Today I started taking classes again at IUSB, and had an eight o’clock class to begin. Well when I got up, I was already running a little bit later than what I had hoped. I guess the rain put me in a coma state! Anyway, so I got up, got ready and then went upstairs to maybe catch a little bit to eat before heading off to class. I walk into the kitchen and I see my little coffee pot sitting out, which wasn’t there last night when I went to bed; the frying pan with spatula set on the stove ready for me to cook up an egg, and some amazing cappuccino chocolate chip muffins! Yes, my mom is AMAZING! She made the muffins last night which I knew about, but the other stuff was a complete surprise! Do I have the best mom or what!? Maybe she’s trying to keep me home a little longer than planned!

So on to IUSB I went, thinking that because I was running a little later than what I had wanted that parking was really going to be terrible. Well, I pull in and it’s almost empty! Granted it was about 7:40 when I pulled in but I couldn’t believe how empty it was! Normally it is like a lottery draw on whether or not you can manage to find a parking spot. Stalking someone for their parking spot is key! But it looks like because of the time that I’ll be getting here that I shouldn’t have much of a problem, which is nice.

So far, my math class will be a breeze, my history class is going to kick my butt, and my english class is going to be just plain boring! To end the day I have stats, which we'll see how that goes, but I'm just working my way through these classes to get to where I really want to be going, so I'll deal with it for a couple months. The only good thing about my english class...no final! Sweet! I'll be doing a ton of writing between my history and english classes, ugh! Okay well I guess being that I have an hour and a half before my last class, I should eat a little something, and maybe get some stuff done. Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: