Thursday, February 28, 2008

Taking the plunge!?!?!

So I've been thinking about skydiving for a while now...

My thought...to skydive as my graduation present to myself from MT school.

So, I've been looking at a few places, talking to a friend who has done this many times before, and has an in on the whole thing as well. Anyway, so I'm looking at jumping this April/May at Skydive Chicago! I'm planning on getting a video of the jump, and I'm hoping that some friends & family would be able to either join me in the jump, or at least come to watch and support me...even if this may seem a little crazy to some people! So, if you'd like to join me let me know so I can schedule accordingly! Oh I can't wait! I'm so excited, just talking about it! WOOT WOOT!

Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Lori Casto said...

hey, wont that mess up your hair? hee hee