Monday, December 15, 2008

Ah...good noise!

Okay, so being that I'm in the middle of finals week I've been studying a ton. When I study I need to have some noise, but nothing that has words because then I go off on that track, and it's hard to get back to what I should be doing. Well, I had been using different clasical music, and some music that I use when I give massages, which is very relaxing and such. However, even that music was actually getting to be...too predictable?...and I'd start humming along in my head, or just not paying as much attention as I should when I'm studying. So I googled "white noise", and found this website, simplynoise.com, it's awesome! They have white noise, pink noise, and brown noise...I didn't even know other colors of noise existed! So I have been studying to these noises instead, and wow, it really makes a huge difference! I highly recommend checking it out, esp. if you're in need of something to help with studying! Speaking of...I better get back to that!

Over and out!
Lo!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

I just had to check it out - white noise isn't really doin it for me, kind of grating on my nerves. BUT I'm a fan of the pink and brown. Especially the brown. It reminds me of the ocean.