Thursday, December 04, 2008

Not here please!

Okay, so today I was sitting in the lunch room at school, eating lunch, and just relaxing a little before my next class. Anyway, so as I was sitting there talking with a classmate of mine I hear a noise...a very distinct noise. Some one was cutting their finger nails! UGH!!! Okay, this must be one of my biggest pet peeves because seriously it drives me nuts! I'm all about people trimming their nails, but PLEASE don't do it in public, and especially not in a place where people eat! Go to the bathroom and do that...or hey, do it at home! Okay, I just had to get that out there! Thanks!

Over and out!
Lo!

3 comments:

Jen said...

ewwwwwwwwww!

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Ewwww! I am almost certain one of my co-workers does this at his desk. I know that distinct noise. And it's just not appropriate for public places; you are right.

Melissa said...

I saw someone clip their TOEnails in church one time....seriously???? What are these people thinking?