Saturday, February 14, 2009

Real estate!?


So lately I've been thinking about possibly buying a house being that I'll be in the area for about 4 years. I have a great living situation right now, but I might be able to move closer to school, and then eventually make money on a house rather than paying monthly with no return. At this point I've been looking around just to get an idea of what prices and taxes are for the different areas. There are a few pieces of properties that I like pretty well, but I've only seen them from pictures online, so hopefully soon I'll be able to take a closer look at what I'd be dealing with. I would like a house that isn't perfect that has some "fixer-upper" type qualities so I can make it my own, but nothing too major being that I'll be in school at the same time. Anyway, that's kind of where things are at for now, hopefully I'll have a better idea of how much I can even afford within the next week or so. Well, that's all for now....

Over and out!
Lo!

1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

well, gosh, that's exciting!!