Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sleeping bag!? You betcha!

Recently I haven't been able to get to bed by any reasonable hour but I think I've actually come up with something that works (at least a little bit). I decided a couple days ago to pull out my sleeping bag, although this was just to stay warm initially. After a while, I was now warm, comfortable and before I knew it I was about to fall asleep! I must say, I slept great with my sleeping bag...now, I must tell you, that I was sleeping on the couch as well, although I thought about sleeping on the floor. I love my bed, and the oh so comfortable and warm down comforters that I have on them, but it was nice sleeping in my sleeping bag! This is the first time in a long time that I've pulled out my sleeping bag, but it was so worth it! Okay, well I just thought I'd share that....maybe you should pull out your sleeping bag too!

Over and out!
Lo!

1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

That's cute!