Thursday, February 05, 2009

New laptop & birthday update....

Well, I am back to using my lap top again...but this time it works, and is new! I went through Dell, but went the outlet route because it's so much cheaper and it's the same quality! Anyway, so I got an Inspiron 1525, with pretty much everything on it that is standard, no upgrades really to speak of. I'm getting use to the newer layout of the computer in general, especially with Vista as opposed to Windows XP which I previously had.

On a different note...I had a great birthday this past Sunday! Many friends and family had called, sent cards/packages, or messages, and truly made my day! I mostly just relaxed and enjoyed the day, even though I should have been studying...oh well! So thank you to everyone who helped make my birthday great! Well, that's all for now!

Over and out!
Lo!

No comments: