Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Laptop blues...for a few

So today a friend of mine closed my laptop as a joke, the only problem was that when I opened it back up it wouldn't turn back on properly! UGH! So after trying multiple times to get it to work, I had no luck, and no more time to play around with it because class was about to start. I was able to get it to start up in safe mode, but that was all I could do. Anyway, so I got home and tried doing a couple different things and was able to restore it back about a week, and all seems to be good. So hopefully things will stay on the up swing because I don't have the time, nor the money to get a new computer. So a bump in the road of the day, but nothing too bad thankfully! Well, that's all for now...

Over and out!
Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the new one kicks butt...and lasts long enough to get you through school!!! mom