Saturday, January 17, 2009

Answers to your Questions!


1. When did you decide you wanted to become a chiropractor? (JJ)
--About two years ago I was training for my first half marathon and became injured and needed to seek treatment to continue with my training, and eventually complete the marathon. I went to a DC (Doctor of Chiropractic) to get adjustments, acupuncture, etc. I went from literally barely able to walk, to running within a matter of only about a month and a half! I was already going through massage therapy school, but felt that I could further my education, and help so many more people if I continued on to DC school. I am so passionate about what I will be able to do, and what chiropractic care can do for so many people, and can't wait to actually get started! (Wow, that was long!)

2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? (JJ)
--Graduated, and about 6 years out of DC school (YAY!)...probably in Indy, but we'll see that may change...I'd love to be working at a practice that involves sports rehabilitation, as well as nutrition, with either a partnership, or a whole group of doctors. Possibly married, and even maybe with children...who knows though!

3. Do you really think College is for you this time around? (Cricket)
--Actually, yes, I really do! I don't think I've ever been this passionate about anything else that I've thought about pursuing as a career.

4. If you could do anything in the world, no matter the cost, abilities or time, what would you do? (Jeanna)
--Traveling around Europe to look at all of the amazing artwork, enjoy some amazing culture, possibly do some backpacking throughout the country sides, etc. Oh, and go sea kayaking and such too! Oh that would be amazing!

5. Boxers or Briefs?...Sorry had to ask. (Jay)
--Boxer-briefs!?

6. If you could describe me with one word, what word would that be? (no grade school answers like fun and smart) (Wayne & Melinda)
--Okay let's see...quiet, but ready with a smart quip at anytime! Watch out! ;-)

7. What is your favorite time of year and why? (Anonymous)
--Fall...the beautiful changing leaves, football, Thanksgiving, etc. etc.! Absolutely my favorite!

Thanks for participating!

Over and out!
Lo!

No comments: