Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Can you hear me now!?

Okay, so I thought I would explain why I've put this poll up on the side.

In the next couple months I'll be either "re-upping" my Verizon plan (although changing it slightly to a data plan instead of the regular phone plan), or changing to another carrier (Sprint, AT&T, etc. ??). So I'll tell you what I'm looking for in a plan...I don't need anything fancy, just a small data plan with unlimited text messages and an average amount of minutes (nothing too much, it's not like I can really talk while in class!). I'm looking at going with either a blackberry or a palm, but haven't made my decision about that yet either, so please let me know your thoughts on that as well. Again, nothing too fancy of course...

Okay, well I think that gives enough info, so let me know your thoughts please!

Over and out!
Lo!

1 comment:

Jay said...

Well for what my 2 cents are worth...I have a Blackjack from AT&T, with an unlimited Data and text plan. I have not had one ounce of trouble with it and love it. It is Windows mobile based and is pretty simple to navigate. The newer version (Blackjack II) is equally as easy to navigate and if accessories are your thing, there is no shortage available. Hope that helps. Now get back to studying...