Friday, January 09, 2009

Q & A


Okay, so about a week ago, at my church back home the theme was, "Ask Anything!", which was really a great way for people to get some questions answered that I'm sure they (and I) have been wondering for a while. Anyway, so I thought I'd jump on that as well! So here goes...

Next Saturday (January 17th, 2009) I will answer questions that are left in the comment area of this post. So that gives you a little more than a week to come up with a question (or a few) for me to answer! One of my favorite things to do with my friends, regardless of how long I've known them, is to ask/answer questions back and forth....most of you know this from experience already! Anyway, so have fun with it, and I'll get back on them in a little over a week!

Over and out!
Lo!

7 comments:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

When did you decide you wanted to become a chiropractor?

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Anonymous said...

Do you really think College is for you this time around?

Jeanna said...

If you could do anything in the world, no matter the cost, abilities or time, what would you do?

Jay said...

Boxers or Briefs?...Sorry had to ask.

Wayne and Melinda said...

If you could describe me with one word, what word would that be? (no grade school answers like fun and smart)

Anonymous said...

What is your favorite time of year and why?