Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hello again!

Yes, I know it's been, well forever since I've posted anything on here, but I figured I'd write some on here. That and that I'm not using xanga so much anymore. So I'm now out in KC, and getting ready for massage therapy classes to start up, but that wont happen for almost two weeks! I've been here in KC for a week now and well...I'm bored. See it's not that the city doesn't have some fun stuff to do, its just that I'm also broke, so that creates a little bit more of a problem. I did however go out to dinner with Melissa and her family, which was amazing! If you're in the KC area, and you aren't a vegetarian, check out Jack Stack! It's pretty much the most amazing barbecue you will ever have.

This is Melissa and I at Jack Stack before dinner....We were a little slap happy because we were really hungry and you could practically taste the delicious food just from the smell coming out side! YUM!!!

Yes, I know I have a ton of pictures with her, but hello, she's my best friend! I would think anyone would have a ton of pictures with their best friend....Well that, and we're hott, so hey! Sorry, I'm making myself laugh at the moment!


Anywho...After a week of not having internet access at my apartment, I finally am able to stay here and check my e-mail, blog, etc.! Makes me very happy, especially because it makes it much easier on the gas tank too!

Well I should make a HUGE shout out to my momma today though! See today, August 22nd, is her birthday! You are welcome to guess her age, because I'm sure you won't get it! I'm waiting to get pictures of her wearing her new chef's jacket that I got her for her b-day, but it won't get to her for at least another 2 weeks! That's what happens when you make a special order! I was a good daughter though, and made sure to give her a call to wish her a happy birthday! Okay, well I guess that's all for now! I hope you've had as much fun with this as I have! Over and Out!

Lo!

No comments: