Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Here goes nothing...or is it something...

So I'm sitting here not doing too much really...Okay, I'm totally starting to freak out. Okay, let me rephrase...I'm not freaking out, but I'm really starting to realize that I'll be in classes soon and that I'm really getting into a lot real fast. I'm scared of what's to come.....studying is a very scary thing for me, I was never good at it, and I'm honestly afraid of what is going to come with it. I'm scared that I'm going to commit to too much and then something will have to go on the back burner....and I'm afraid of what it will end up there. I'm scared to be so far from home, the people I love, the church I love and feel at home at. I know that by being so far from home, and back in school, this is a HUGE leap of faith. I just rememeber the past times that I was in school, Bethel, WTA&M, IUSB, and now here. I was never a good student...okay other than art...and that is a huge fear of mine. I'm going to have to be very diligent about studying. I'm rambling, sorry. I just need to get this out, even if it only makes sense to me...and I don't know that it even does that. In all this though, I know how blessed I am that I can even go to school. I'm blessed that I have parents, family and friends that support me through this. I just need to keep those things in mind and keep chugging away. Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: