Sunday, September 02, 2007

Some thoughts...

I haven't posted anything in a while and thought I would post a few thoughts.

- I've been working on my application for Cleveland Chiropractic College. I can't even tell you how excited I am about the possibility of going to chiropractic school! Every time I talk to anyone about chiropractic school, or methods, etc. I get even more excited!

- I finished one week of traditional Chinese medicine, so only 5 weeks left of TCM, and then 6 weeks of clinic before I'm home! I'm so excited!

- I've been hanging out with my friends here in KC which is great, but I'm seriously going to miss them so much when I leave! It's so wonderful getting to know each of them, which will be wonderful when I come back here for chiropractic school.

Okay well that's all for now. Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: