Sunday, August 26, 2007

Grace

So it seems that recently I keep hearing GRACE. Either in sermons, songs, blogs, talking with people, etc. It's everywhere around me. I'm not sure why exactly, but I'm sure there is a lesson to be learned. There is a video that I keep watching on Youtube that Corey Mann made which is amazing. The song that it goes to is...I don't even know how to explain it. You'll just have to listen to it yourself. The song is Grace by Saving Jane.



This song is so rough, so real it hits home every time I listen to it. I know that grace isn't always given, or even received well at times, but I know that it is with held so many times. I'm guilty of this myself, but try to give grace as much as I can. It's not easy, but when you see just what it can do for someone it truly is amazing. Grace is why I am able to stand here today and why I will stand here tomorrow as well.

Over and out.

Lo

No comments: