Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Amazing blessings!

Happy birthday mom!!! So today was my mom's birthday and from what I could tell she had a wonderful birthday! I was able to talk to her for a while and see how her day was going and she sounded so happy! I looked on her facebook wall and saw all of the wonderful messages that so many of my friends and her "kids" posted for her. It made me so happy! Thank you to everyone who helped make her day so wonderful!

On a different note, I just found out some amazing news! I was talking with a friend of mine from back home and she told me that a friend of ours just recently became a christian and is going to be baptized in 2 weeks! I was so excited when she told me! We both have been praying for her for such a long time, so it was a huge answered prayer and a great blessing. Plus I'll be home when she gets baptized so I'll get to be there with her. I'm so excited! I literally had chills when she told me! God is so amazing! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

I was wondering if you would still be here the day she got baptized...I'm so glad you will be!!!!