Thursday, August 16, 2007

Adjustments & debris

Oh my the pain that I had in my hip! I thought it had to do with my SI joint (Sacroliliac joint), but wasn't sure until my chiropractor had performed some basic orthopedic tests. Apparently, my right SI joint had become stuck, or frozen if you will. This was causing pain on my left side because I was compensating the way that I was walking. Also, my right leg was an inch shorter! Yikes! After my adjustments, my SI joint was back moving well, and my leg lengths were back to even! It was amazing, but after the adjustment my pain had dropped dramatically!

After my appointment I was driving on the highway, no big deal. I was behind this truck that had a huge load that didn't seem to be tied down too well. As soon as I could I got in a different lane, and got away from the truck. Within about five minutes of getting away from the truck, part of the load fell from the truck! From what I could see in my rear view mirror, it looked like a filing cabinet and some other stuff which I couldn't make out. I couldn't tell, but it didn't look like it caused any accidents. I couldn't believe it though, it was crazy! I was behind the truck just minutes before! YIKES!!! Over and out!

Lo!

2 comments:

a said...

Wow, it's cool that you were spared damaged to your car (and you!)...the debris must have been scary!

Laura said...

hey, i was googling the si joint (because I found out i have a similar problem) and found your blog. I just had to laugh because my name is laura, my blog has the same layout, and from the looks of your blog we have alot in common.