Friday, August 03, 2007

Acupuncture & 24!

I looked something like this yesterday at my acupuncture appointment for my migraines. I felt like a cat, and my Dr. agreed that I looked like one! I ended up have 7 needles in my head, and 2 in my hands (one in each hand). I quite enjoy acupuncture, but I also have a crazy pain thresh hold so it might not be the most pleasant thing to experience. I figure though that if it is possible to alleviate migraine pain than I'd be down with it even if it did cause me to be in some pain. I go back on Monday for another treatment, and probably again the following week. Hopefully something will give and I'll have this cloud lifted from me finally!

What's the deal with the number twenty-four? Yes, it's a huge TV show. Yes, that is how many hours are in a day. Yes, that is how old I am. The real exciting thing about that number is that I only need twenty-four credits to get into the DC program at Cleveland Chiropractic College! Granted these aren't going to be easy credits by any stretch of the imagination (physics, gen. chem., organic chem. & biology - all with labs). However, this is HUGE for me! When I was thinking months back about school I wasn't really even sure if it was possible to finish the prerequisites in a year, but I sure can! As you can imagine this is GREAT news, and I'm pretty excited to sign up for these classes that I'll start January 2008, crazy! Which would mean that I could start DC school in January 2009...holy cow! Amazing! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: