Sunday, July 29, 2007

Migraines and molasses...

Yesterday I felt like I was moving at the pace of molasses! I had a migraine and was scheduled to work, so had to take my medications to get through the day. One was to get rid of my migraine, but makes me incredibly nauseous, and the other one is to counteract the nausea, but makes me drowsy. So after taking the medications I felt like I was moving like molasses. I could barely speak without having to try to explain what I had just said, and that is difficult when you have customers to interact with. I got through the evening fine, but still moving pretty slow. I got home and crashed shortly after. I slept for about 10 to 11 hours, and honestly feel like I could go back to sleep right now and sleep through the night. It's a huge option considering I'm almost finished with my laundry that I needed to get done today. I still feel the affects of the medication a little bit and just want to curl up and sleep, and drink a lot of water, but we'll see about it. Other than the migraines, life is treating me very well. Only 16 weeks until I finish MT school, and I get to move back home! Which will be very bitter sweet as I've made some amazing friendships out here. More on that later when I can actually function a little better. Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: