Thursday, July 19, 2007

High Five!

That's right, you can give me a HUGE high five! Why? you ask! Well, that's because I got a great review from my instructor today! We were odd numbered in class today so another instructor come in so that my instructor could receive a massage from one of the students. I volunteered to give the massage, and after all was said and done I got rave reviews! I was so excited! My instructor's exact words, "I expected you to do well, but you exceeded my expectations!" You can imagine how excited I was to hear that! This was the first time I have ever given a massage to an instructor, but honestly wasn't too freaked out, so that was good! Once I'm in clinic, I'll have to do it twice to pass the class, so this was a good warm up for me. Waa hoo! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

a said...

So exciting! *High five!*