Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Vacation part 2!

Okay so here is the rest of the re-cap from my vacation!

Thursday July 5th - Jeanna, Lindsey and I went and got manicures, and pedicures! It was awesome! I have had pedicures before, but this was my first manicure! It was strange having my nails painted, even though it was only french tip. Good times, had by all!

Friday July 6th - The big day! My Wine & Cheese party went so well! Everyone who attended said that we need to do it again, and why on earth haven't we done it before!? It was a great time to catch up with old friends, and even start new friendships as well! Everyone looked great, dressed up, laughing and having a great time!

Saturday July 7th - Jeanna and I hung out at Lula's and around Notre Dame just talking, and taking pictures. It was so beautiful out! After a great time outside we had to head in because it was just too warm out for us to enjoy it anymore, which was fine because we had to get ready for church anyway. Church was great as always! Then I went to Wine Down to hang out with some friends and enjoy one of my favorite new spots back home!

Sunday July 8th - I hit the road around 7am KC time, which turned out to be a good time to leave. I really didn't hit any traffic which was great! I got in to the KC area and stopped by to see Melissa and wish her a happy birthday, then it was time to head in to work for a few hours before heading to my place and calling it a day! Long day, but I got to see some familiar faces that I had missed so much while I was back home!

Overall, I had a FANTABULOUS visit back home! I can't believe how fast it went! These next few months will go by faster than I can imagine and I'll be back before you know it! Thank you to everyone who helped make my visit amazing!

Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: