Thursday, July 05, 2007

Vacation so far...

Okay so I wouldn't normally be posting while actually on my vacation, but I'm having to sit here and ice my ankle...more on that later. So here is the run down of my trip home so far....

Friday June 29th - Leave for the Bend around 1:30 AM (SB time). I had to pack up my car in the rain...which didn't help at all! I stopped around 3:30 AM to get a few z's because a few minutes earlier I thought there was a man in the middle of the highway, nope just seeing things! Got about 10 minutes of sleep, and left around 4:30 AM. Arrived home in SB around 11:30, unpacked my car, and met up with some friends for lunch! Later that evening a few of us went to the gym, which was a blast! I was like their personal trainer...so fun! Then much later that evening we went to Wine Down this awesome bistro which I suggest you try if you're in the area. About 41 hours later from when I woke up Thursday morning, I finally went to bed!

Saturday June 30th - Really didn't do too much other than church. It was so great to be back there! Man I miss that place, okay more so the people, but I strangely miss the building too!

Sunday July 1st - Another day of just relaxing which I seriously needed! Later in the evening I went to a Silver Hawks game, which they won, and watched fire works! It was awesome! I even had a hot dog with mustard, ketchup, jalapenos, and nacho cheese, and a beer to wash it down! I was in heaven!

Monday July 2nd - Still just hanging around the house enjoying my sweet Scruffy! She is a sweet, but very strange dog! I love her just the same though!

Tuesday July 3rd - My daddy's birthday! Family dinner...and some amazing rhubarb pie! YUM! Later that evening I hung out with some friends from my high school days! I hadn't seen them yet so it was good to catch up a little bit.

Wednesday July 4th - What a beautiful day it turned out to be! I went to a party that my friend was hosting and the day was awesome! We were at a house on the river and went tubing, knee boarding, and out on the wave runner too! My arms are still a little tired from tubing and the wave runner but it was awesome! My ankle got a little banged up when my foot was in a pile of rope in the boat and the tube that was tied up became untied and started to leave the boat! My ankle stopped the rope from letting it go further but now I have a swollen ankle, and some rope burn to go along with it! Now you my be thinking, why not let the tube just go out!? Well, there was someone knee boarding and if the tube had gone much further out it would have hit him and who knows what injuries would have occurred then!

Okay well there's an update for now...more to come next time (pictures too!)! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

That hot dog sounds disgusting. Just so you know.

Glad I wasn't there to watch you eat that monstrosity.