Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Traveling & Tributes...

So I'll be hitting the road in just over 24 hours to head back home! I'm so excited! Now my friend, and boss, is not excited at all that I'm leaving late at night to drive ten hours, but this way I'll be there for most of Friday as well. Plus I love driving at night! I know, I'm odd, but who didn't know this already? Maybe I'll stop and get some breakfast on the road...mmm IHOP! Hopefully that will come around 5 in the morning or so...somewhere about half way anyway. Once I get home I'll be sleeping....well okay first I'm going to meet up with some of the most amazing people in the world! So yeah, I probably won't get to bed until late Friday night, but it's so worth it! This time I don't have a lot planned which will be great because then I can just hang out with my friends and really enjoy my time there.

On a different note, I'm sitting here relaxing and trying to figure out what all I need to take, and how I'm going to fit a few things. Well there is a special on tv, it's a Paul Simon tribute, which most people my age would turn the channel, or just plain turn it off. Not me, I'm sitting here enjoying all the songs, and knowing all the songs that they're singing. Heck, I'm practically singing right along with them! Get this, James Taylor came on to sing a Paul Simon song...really not sure if it could get any better than that! Amazing! So you might think I'm like 54 or something they way that I'm talking about this music and such...eh not quite...just take off about 30 years! Ha! Yes, I'm such an old soul! I've actually been told this by a few people before. I love it though! JT & Paul Simon...can't go wrong there! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for you to be home! Woo hoo :)