Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's been so long...

It's been a long time since I've posted anything, mainly because I've been really busy. I had my mid term this week, and worked a ton as well so blogging was put on the back burner. So here are a few highlights from the past couple weeks!

Class - 3 weeks down...got an A+ on my mid term...3 weeks to go! Then only 3 sections to go and I'm finished! Yikes! I'm so excited about that!

Work - I don't know if I can really even explain how great the people are that I work with, or how much I love my job. I always love going in to work because even if I have a bad day before I get there, I always end up changing my mood the minute I see any of the girls I work with! These girls aren't just friends, they're like family to me; I see them more than anyone else and they really care about how I'm doing and what I'm going through. Anyway, so as you can imagine with father's day just around the corner we've been a little busy! Plus we're about to go through a remodel so we've also been busy preparing for the upcoming week. I'm going to love it because it will be a lot of moving things around, organizing, planning, etc. We are going to have such a blast!

Life in general - Nothing too exciting really which is a good thing I think! I'll be home in less than 2 weeks now which is very awesome, however that means that I'll be driving for a long time! I'll be sure to have some great music with me though so it shouldn't be too bad! Plus I'll be home when I finish driving so it's totally worth it! I'm still recovering from my big run, but am planning to go on a run with one of my co-workers/friends on Monday! I'll try and post a little more regularly, but no promises on that! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: