Monday, June 18, 2007

Odd, but good!

Today was an odd day, and that would be putting it lightly! I didn't get home until 1am from working...which I had such a blast moving fixtures around and such! I really do mean that I'm not being sarcastic here, I know that's crazy in itself, but you'll get over it! Anyway, once I got home I wasn't really all that tired because I think I got a second, or maybe by that time a third wind, so I did some laundry! I finally went to bed around 3, or shortly after, to get a few hours sleep before waking back up at 7 to go to class. Thankfully class is actually interesting so it wasn't too bad!

After class I went to work to help my friend/co-worker/boss move some fixtures to her house. That was funny just because the guys helping to put them in her van were...well interesting to say the least! Fun times, fun times! Next it was off to a friend/co-workers house to go running! We started running and no more than 2 minutes and there was a HUGE down pour! These rain drops were enormous! No joke they were the size of nickles...it was really odd! It finally slowed down and then eventually stopped, but we were still able to get in a good 3-3.5 miles. I wasn't really thinking about going much further, I was pretty exhausted, and my legs aren't used to running again yet.

After the run we decided to go to Logan's Roadhouse, which they just opened about a month ago here! Which was very exciting, but get this...in Independence you can't throw the peanut shells on the floor! Hello, that's kind of the draw of going there, well that and the amazing food, but its just fun to throw them on the floor! I was distraught! The food was well worth it though, plus after dinner we went and got some amazing ice cream! Plus while I was there Melissa dropped in to say hello and return my seasons of Friends that she had borrowed for the weekend. My day was amazing plain and simple! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

QueenB said...

You crazy lady....sounds like u had quite the adventures lol