Sunday, July 22, 2007

Crazies!

Oh my the crazy people were out last night! I went to down to the Plaza for dinner and to hang out with Melissa and a couple of her friends. Dinner and coffee was great, conversations even better! Anyway, so after coffee Melissa and I decided to walk around and continue talking because it was such a beautiful evening out. We were walking around and this girl, who I would guess was around 19/20, and turned around and asked Melissa where she got her necklace, then followed up her question with this statement, "I'm not going to steal it or anything!" Melissa and I looked at each other, like, what!? So Melissa kindly said where she got it and we kept walking, thinking that was it. Boy were we wrong! The girl then turns to us and asks us about a book idea for toddlers. Melissa then turns towards a window and tells me to look at this dress. There was a group of people that walked by shortly after, so we made a split for it and walked briskly across the street! We didn't stop talking about it the rest of the evening! Talk about letting the crazies out! Eek! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: