Sunday, August 05, 2007

GREAT day!

Today I got to spend the day with my Melissa! I can't even tell you how excited I was knowing that we were hanging out for the day! It's been a crazy past couple months so we hadn't been able to meet up nearly as much as either of had liked. We went to church, then went to Target to pick up something for lunner (lunch/dinner). Oh what a wonderful lunner we made! Marinated, baked chicken tenders, pasta salad with extra carrots for Mel, and a cinnamon coffee cake, YUM! While making all of this delicious food we were laughing and dancing around like we always do! It was so wonderful hanging out with her, and hopefully we'll be able to hang out one last time before she heads east to where many new adventures await her.

**Side note, I was good and woke up early enough to run before getting ready for church! This makes day two! One more before I get over the hump! Woohoo!**

Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so nice, it's good to have days like this with good friends.
thorn #1