Friday, November 07, 2008

Challenge: Day 2

Well, I'm not as sore as I thought I would be, so that's good! Although, I've already finished my 200 swings for today so I have a good feeling that I'm going to feel that burn pretty well in the very near future. From sitting here typing, I'm already starting to feel it in my hamstrings. I'm supposed to go for a walk later this evening, but it might end up being rather short if my legs are feeling like jell-o!

Right now classes are going pretty well. First exams for these classes are in the next week/week and a half, so I'll be studying up on everything this weekend (which is a four day weekend!). It's been pretty good so far in my anatomy & physiology class, mainly because it's been a lot of review for me. Health science terminology isn't too terrible, but our professor has a very distinct accent, so it makes it a little hard to understand, and even harder to pay attention. Thankfully though, HSCI is only one day a week, and only about an hour and a half. O-Chem II...is CRAZY! There is a ton of information, and also a ton of drama that seems to be very apparent in our class. I guess you never get too old for high school drama! Well, for now...

Over and out!
Lo!

No comments: