Saturday, November 01, 2008

Spin on hot cocoa!


So recently I decided to make some hot chocolate, because it's getting a little cooler out and hot cocoa is always good in those chilly days! Anyway, rather than just making the usual hot cocoa, I decided to give it a bit of a spin. After making my hot cocoa, as suggested on the package, I added about a teaspoon full of vanilla flavoring (the kind you would use for making cookies), and WOW! It is so amazing! I've always been a fan of a vanilla-mocha cappicino, so it doesn't surprise me that I'd like this. I highly suggest trying it out...and then, let me know what you think! I've also made a mocha coffee drink with the suggested amount of cocoa mix, then rather than adding hot water, adding coffee instead, and then of course, adding vanilla would make it an even more spectacular treat! Alrighty, well enjoy the left over halloween candy, and the beautiful fall!

Over and out!
Lo!

No comments: