Monday, November 10, 2008

Challenge: Day 5

Five days of swinging my kettlebell 200 times...I am sore! My hamstrings are unbelievably sore, but at the same time I feel GREAT! I've also been doing some extra arm stuff because I don't feel like my upper body is getting as much of a workout as my trunk and lower body with the swing challenge. From completing the swings the past five days I think I can get in the 200 swings within about 5 minutes, which means that I don't have to get up much earlier to accomplish the workout before I have to leave for school! This is a very wonderful thing because getting up before 5:30 I really would not like to do unless I absolutely have too! Although once the gym at school opens up (January!?) I think I may work out after class some depending on my schedule. I want to get back to running but that unfortunately hasn't happened lately. I need to figure out when and where some half marathon races are for the spring/summer. Then hopefully in the fall I can run my first full marathon, however I'll be in the middle of Bio Chem 2, so I'm not sure if it will happen in 2009...so maybe 2010!? Well I'm off for now...

Over and out!
Lo!

No comments: