Friday, November 14, 2008

Happenin's

Well, I'm in my next round of classes....actually my last one for the year! YAY! Today was my first A&P exam and did pretty well! Being that I have a background from MT school I wasn't too worried about it, but come Thursday it will be my first practical which will be much more difficult with knowing the details of the muscles (origin, insertion, action, nerve), and the bones (bone markings, etc.). Also next Friday, I have my first O-Chem II exam which I am no where near ready for yet! I have a ton of studying to get done in a week, so hopefully I can use my time wisely!

This evening I signed up for the Indy Mini Marathon, May 2, 2009! This will be my third half marathon, and my third city too! A very good friend of mine will be running his first half marathon so it will be extra fun! As an added bonus some of my family lives in Indy so I'll be able to see them too! Thankfully all of this actually falls in a break in my classes, so I don't have to worry about missing any classes or anything!

Along with my kettlebell challenge, I'm also working on drinking 64 ounces of water each day. This really isn't all that much, but sometimes it seems more difficult than it should be! So far I've been doing pretty good though...I think I have about 5 days that I've had 64 or more ounces so I'm pretty happy with that, although I hope that happens more often and with even more water! Well for now...

Over and out!
Lo!

No comments: