Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Great movie!


So this evening I watched Spirit of the Marathon, and it was amazing! Granted if you're a runner, especially a marathoner (or future marathoner!!!), you'll appreciate it on a different level. It was such a great description of how you go through these huge highs and lows not only during the race, but also throughout training and really even life for that matter. As I was watching it I kept thinking, I should be training for my marathon, I really should be running right now. I was so pumped up, and decided that even though it won't be easy to add in a space for running, I really need to do that again and get back into a routine. Not sure when exactly I'm planning on running a marathon, but I figure that I'll at least get back into shape and go from there. We'll see if there are any good races around the area, and maybe I'll put a little added interest in it.

Tomorrow I start another round of classes, so back to getting up early, and learning about all kinds of things. Hopefully tomorrow morning will come easier than I expect, but I have a feeling after being able to sleep in until 8 am for the past several days it isn't going to be fun! Well, for now...

Over and out!
Lo!

No comments: