Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finished with finals...for now...

Today was my last final for this round of classes and I couldn't be more excited that it's over with...yes I know more is just around the corner but I'm going to enjoy this little break! So as of right now I don't have to study, at least for a little while! I won't get my grades until early next week, but I know I passed all my classes with good grades (A's or B's). Next on the agenda...lots of sleep, relaxing, maybe work on my art piece a little more, etc. Next Wednesday I start my next round of classes which will consist of Organic Chemistry II, Anatomy & Physiology, and Health Science Terminology. I feel like this will be a little bit of a lighter load than this previous one, but will still challenge me in ways that I don't even know of yet.

Somehow in the last couple weeks despite all of the studying, I managed to start and finish a book, and I don't mean a text book, but one of my own choosing! It was a really great book, and short which was kind of nice too. I highly recommend you check it out too! It's called 200 Pomegranets and an Audiance of One by Shawn Wood. I also decided to treat myself to some new music from Trace Bundy because it's awesome music, especially to study too, plus he just came out with a new CD! Check out Missle Bell you'll enjoy it!


Okay, well until next time...

Over and out!
Lo!

No comments: