Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Naps...


Lately I've been taking naps on a some what regular basis, and by that, I mean I've taken a couple naps within the last couple weeks. It's been pretty amazing, the only unfortunate thing is that some of these days have been out of necessity either because of the huge lack of sleep from the night before, or from having a headache. At this point I'm not sure if these naps are beneficial or not yet, but at least after I get a nap, I do feel better.

Today was one of those days. I woke up and had a bit of a headache, which I think part of it had to do with the weather, however I'm sure that wasn't all of it. Anyway, so classes went on as usual, but after getting through my first class, and half of my second class, I had already made the decision that I wasn't going to my third class. So after getting home from class, I was able to finally take a nap, although it did take a while to get to sleep. Thankfully when I woke up, my headache had subsided quite a bit.

**Side note** Finals are next week, so I'll be busy studying and trying to get through all the problems in my books. Right now it looks like my finals will be on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday...so be praying please!

Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: